+43 699 18103090
DisclaimerACCOUNTABILITY FOR CONTENT
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR LINKS
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to Austrian copyright law. Unless expressly permitted, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
WEB ANALYSIS WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Workshop Booking ConditionsPRICES
For my workshops prices are in Euros and must be settled in Euros. All prices are subject to change.
I can accept your deposit and balance of payment/ full payment via Credit Card or via Bank Transfer to my Euro bank account.
A deposit secures your booking and full payment is due 60 days prior to the start date for my workshop.
Once you have paid your deposit your trip is confirmed, subject to payment of the balance of fees owing 60 days prior to your trip start date.
- Cancellations outside of 60 days will result in the loss of the trip deposit.
- Inside 60 days of the departure date I reserve the right to retain 50% of the full fee.
- Inside 30 days of the departure date I reserve the right to retain 75% of the full fee.
- Inside 15 days of the departure date forfeits 100% of the full fee.
- We recommend you take out trip cancellation insurance via your travel agent.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Austria. The Courts of Austria shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising under this agreement.
I reserve the right to change the route, departure date or conclusion date of the trip due to inclement weather, animal health, and political situation or for any other reason. In the event of route changes, changes in the duration of the trip, date changes, postponement, injury, loss or damage the participant has no right of compensation or refund of payments made (in part or in full).
Neither I nor the participant shall be liable for a failure to perform any of its obligations arising from this agreement if such failure is due to an unavoidable or unpredictable event, which is out of the control of me and the participant which came into force after the date of this agreement being signed. Such events include, but are not limited to; war, revolution, riot, embargo, flood, other natural disasters, strikes, lockouts, railway accidents, motor vehicle accidents, air crashes, shipwrecks and explosions.
By paying the workshop fee/ deposit you agree to these booking conditions.